Proper Tree Trimming and Pruning
Most Jacksonville homeowners don’t really know when is the best time for their trees, bushes,
At Eagerton Tree Service we believe knowledge is golden and below are a few reasons why it is important for homeowners and managers of properties to understand what we call “healthy tree management” and what they should be aware of:
- Besides the obvious value to properties of aesthetic quality and beauty, having a yard full of healthy trees and plants will increase the value of your property and seasonal pruning and tree trimming is an important part of that process. Tree trimming and pruning will also extend the life and health of the tree or shrub.
- Dead or decaying branches, limbs,
andeven whole “rotting” trees are sometimes not recognized or detected and present a danger causing injury and even death not to mention damage to property and structures. This hazard is made even more dangerous during high wind and storm events. Sometimes even the slightest breeze can dislodge a branch or limb presenting a danger. “ Widow maker” is a term commonly used to describe a hanging limb that at some point will fall to the ground. Expert tree companies like EagertonTree Service are very experienced in recognizing dead or decaying limbs and trimming out only what needs to be removed.
- Trimming actually helps the tree grow more rapidly and allows the tree to become healthier increasing root structures, strengthening branches and the tree body as a whole.
- Fruit and flower production is increased when dead or decayed limbs are removed. Pruning certain trees actually promote fruit production and encourages what is commonly referred to as the “growth of spurs”. Additional branches that spring up and come to life.
- And last, but certainly, not least is a subject that doesn’t get a lot of attention but should. Tree trimming often occurs because of the tree’s close proximity to power lines, structures or trimmed to enhance sunlight on lawns or even the view. This trimming, if not properly exercised can cause a whole host of problems including poor weight distribution, lopsidedness, and even present a possible hazard of the tree dying, falling or decaying prematurely. Only an expert tree trimming company like
EagertonTree Service, with years of experienced tree surgeons, who are properly trained to trim and protect these trees should be involved in this process. We see it all the time. Trees that are not properly trimmed, dying or falling because of improper “Tree trimming management”. This is a very important function, of making sure the tree is not damaged when trimmed and the life span is not “cut” short.
Why Should You Consider Eagerton Tree Service for your next Tree Trimming Project?
Proper maintenance of your trees is a very important part of the environment and the value of your property as a whole. At