The 2019 Official “Atlantic Hurricane Season” is just starting and the early predictions are for an active tropical season of 9 to 15 named storms with 4 to 8 of those expected to develop into hurricanes with winds of 75 miles an hour or greater, and 2 to 4 of them becoming major hurricanes with 111 mph sustained winds or higher. There is what is called a hurricane preparedness kit that involves everything from items you might need in the event you are directly in the path of a hurricane, to things you want to accomplish if in fact the storm affects you and your property. Eagerton Tree Service, a recognized and highly successful tree service company in Jacksonville Florida, understands how important it is to have a 24-hour emergency tree removal service available in the event you experience a downed tree. A professional and experienced tree surgeon is always available, 24 hours a day to answer your questions and if needed, respond to an issue if the situation warrants it. We also understand how important it is to be prepared in the unlikely event North Florida is directly affected by a tropical hurricane. Below is a Hurricane Preparedness Checklist you may want to consider if a hurricane in your area is forecasted.
- Most importantly, if you are advised to evaluate, evacuate.
- Site and ground preparation i.e. moving outdoor furniture, hot tub covers, etc. inside.
- In coastal areas board up windows and door with plywood.
- Make sure all windows, doors, and shutters are closed and locked.
- Fill your vehicle up with fuel in the event you have to evacuate.
- Have a battery-powered radio to hear weather predictions and official news.
- Supplies you will need in the event you stay in your house include:
- 3-day supply of bottled water for each person
- 3-day supply of non-perishable food for each person
- Batteries in all sizes for all battery-operated equipment
- Medications at least a 7-day supply
- First Aid Kit complete with bug repellant and sunscreen lotion
- Emergency blankets and clothes for 3 days
- Baby supplies for 7-days
- Sealed documents of important papers, deeds, birth certificates, etc.
- Evacuation plan
- Turn air conditioning units, refrigerators and freezers down to their coldest settings
- Protect cell phones and have them charged to the fullest
- Have emergency numbers in a secure and available safe place
- Ensure all your pets are safe and have plenty of food and water for 7 days
- Have leashes, collars and any documents you might need if you evacuate
- Prepare a To-Go-Bag in the event you have to leave suddenly
- In the event of a downed tree call 904-823-3090. A tree surgeon expert will be available for 24-hour emergency tree service to answer you questions and aid you in the event you need immediate service. Eagerton Tree Service is licensed and experienced to handle any size tree issue during or after the storm has passed, whichever is needed.
Why Should you Chose Eagerton Tree Service for all Your Horticultural Needs?
Eagerton Tree Service is a reputable and affordable tree removal, tree and shrub trimming, stump grinding, land clearing, and forestry mulching company with offices here in Jacksonville Florida. Trained and experienced tree surgeons equipped with the latest technology and practicing modern tree service methods available 24-hours a day. If you have any issue with a tree, shrub, plant or project where a qualified tree surgeons services are required, Eagerton Tree is your most advanced service provider. Part of a long family history of commercial and residential services makes Eagerton a household word in Jacksonville Florida. Give us a call for all your tree service needs at 904-823-3090 or visit our website at EagertonTree.Com for a complete list of our qualifications, services, and credentials. Eagerton Tree Service. A Name you can Trust, Service you can rely on.